[RBS] Awesome Juggler: Scott Seltzer

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.net
Sun Dec 4 21:21:28 IST 2011

I am an experienced professional juggler available for all sorts of events
(Birthdays, Bar Mitzvahs, Purim, Chanuka, etc.). I've performed thousands of
shows and I can present a variety of styles depending on the venue.

* HILARIOUS STUNTS - will set your event apart from the others. People will
be talking about it for a long time afterwards.
* AWESOME SHOWMANSHIP - original routines always keeps audiences wanting
more.
* WORLD-CLASS JUGGLING - captivating skills have amazed thousands of
audiences.
* EXCITING DISPLAYS - juggling with fire, knives, eggs, watermelons,
audience participation, and a whole lot more.

I have performed for audiences including the Prime Minister of Israel, the
Mayor of Jerusalem, Members of Knesset, audiences of thousands, small kids
shows, bar/bat mitzvahs, and more. My mother thinks I'm really good, too.

More information including photos and recommendations can be found at
www.juggler.co.il. Please call me at 054-7845999 so we can discuss how I can
make your event more memorable.

-Scott
scott at juggler.co.il