[RBS] Lema'an Achai's Huge Pre- Chanukah Food Drive

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Dec 5 14:57:02 IST 2011

Lema'an Achai's HUGE Food Drive

		    Come spread the Light of Chesed!

Once again Lema'an Achai is having our annual Chanukah Food Drive for the
benefit of our families.

The Food drive will take place G-d willing Wednesday and Thursday יט' ו-כ'
כסלו-אור ל
December 14th-15th in the local supermarkets.

The food drive will be in two shifts:
 17:30-19:30
                                    19:30-22:00

 To ensure the success of this important project we need many volunteers
aged 13-120 (7th grade and up) for a wide range of jobs.

Help us help our neighbors!

For more details and to sign up:

hadas at lemaanachi.org
chaya at lemaanachai.org