[RBS] COLMAR CAN HELP WITH IDEAS FOR SCHOOL LUNCHES

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 13:18:23 IST 2011

 Need an idea for school lunches? Use our coldcuts to make good school lunches for your
children.

Also Remember our cooked meat with either honey/mustard sauce or savoury
sauce.Vacuum packed and sliced

Well-trimmed cornbeef and brisket to make your cooking easier OR we can do
the cooking and slicing for you at a small charge.
Lean cholent meat and ground[mince]meat now availableMatured Entrecote steaks, Boerewors and Burgers

Biltong/Beef Jerky
Roast Chickens or flattened chickens in either BBQ or Savoury SauceMeat and chicken platters for Shabbat or your Simchas

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR.

The meat is either RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR AGUDAT YISRAELTo order please call 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574

Have a wonderful week