[RBS] Looking for nursing covers / ponchos? I GOT 'EM!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:57:48 IST 2011

After many months of low stock, I finally have a new shipment of the
Headrush Design NURSING PONCHO, that delightful bit of haberdashery that
allows you to publicly nurse your baby (or any baby, really, who can
tell... you're covered!) in a modest fashion, offering 360 degree coverage
and so much more.

YES I have black in stock!
Also offering several different solid blue shades, purple, white and pink
prints and some taupe gender-neutral ones, and a green or two.

Pictures and much more hyperbole at modestnursing.weebly.com.

I am happy to come to you, or you can come to me on Lachish.

Perfect baby gift! 120 NIS each - a bargain!

Many happy references (including myself; I liked mine so much I started
selling them). Israeli company!

Email or call 0523993799.

-Miriam Druyan