[RBS] BIALYS on SPECIAL this week - Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 10:00:43 IST 2011

SPECIAL!! only 3.5 NIS a bialy (regular price 4.5 NIS)
          OR 12 bialys for 40 NIS (regular price 54 NIS)

Saidels Bakery is the only bakery in Israel that makes authentic New York bialys, a yeast roll with a central indentation filled with onion.

Our bialys freeze excellently. Buy now on special while stocks last!

SPECIAL!! only 3.5 NIS a bialy (regular price 4.5 NIS)
          OR 12 bialys for 40 NIS (regular price 54 NIS)

Saidels Bakery also specializes in a wide range of health breads, special challahs, real American bagels (boiled then baked), apple pies, frozen quiches and cookies.

Visit our website http://saidels.com for more details about our unique boutique bakery and products. Our website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone 09-7941222

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643. 14:00-15:30.

Read this months article "A Perfect Score" at http://saidels.com/articlelist.htm.

Read a feature on our bakery in Maariv at http://saidels.com/maariveng.htm

Shabbat Shalom