[RBS] "Man in White Subaru" Arrested & Charged

Magen magenprotects at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:04:42 IST 2011

"Man In White Subaru" Arrested & Charged

You may recall a public service/warning notice issued by Magen in April, on
this list, further to several reports Magen had received regarding a man
driving a white Subaru, who tried to lure young girls into his car.

At that time, Magen's warning generated considerable public interest and
concern.

As a result, several members of the public called Magen and the police,
providing important information to assist with the investigation

It has recently been reported in the press that a Bet Shemesh resident has
been arrested and indicted, on charges of perpetrating an indecent act upon
a 7 year old girl.

According to the reports, the man, Avraham Ben Dahan, of Bet Shemesh, over
a period of four months, regularly drove his car near religious girls
schools, and stopped to offer girls treats and enticed them into his
car. The events for which Ben Dahan is now being charged happened during
April 2011.

Our police contacts have confirmed that the man arrested was "the man in
the white Subaru".

If your child was approached by this man, this information can still be
helpful to the police; if you require advice, assistance or information,
please call Magen.

Magen appreciates the tremendous response and cooperation by our community
to the warning we published, which helped to bring about the arrest of the
alleged perpetrator  - making our community safer for all of our children.

Take care,

Magen

"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids

MagenProtects at gmail.com

*Hotline*: 052-765.2929
Sunday thru Thursday - 9am-12am; 8-11pm
Fridays - 9am-12am