[RBS] Is anyone driving to AACI Social Security Town Meeting on Tuesday 13 Dec.?

Moshe Burt olehchadash at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 20:07:39 IST 2011

Shalom All;

AACI is hosting a Social Security Town Meeting at the AACI Center with the Federal Benefits Unit of the American Consulate on Tuesday 13 Dec.   I would like to go but need a ride.   Please contact me if you are going and are driving.

Thanks in advance.

Moshe Burt
02-9996496

Presentation by

Mrs. Janet Huenink, Athens Regional Federal Benefit Officer

and

Jamal Abuteir, the Middle East Regional Field Representative

TUESDAY DECEMBER 13 at 2:00 P.M.

AACI - Dr. Max & Gianna Glassman Family Center, 4th floor,

2 Poalei Tzedek corner of 37 Pierre Koenig, Talpiot Jerusalem

Tel. 02-5661181

www.aaci.org.il

Free for AACI Members / non-members 15 NIS