[RBS] Chaim's barber shop

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:55:19 IST 2011

Chaim's barber shop is the best!! Only 30 shekels and you walk out a new and better looking man!

Going to Chaim's barber shop is such an enjoyable experience that you'll actually LOOK FORWARD to the next time you are long haired, unkempt, and dishevelled just so you can go back to Chaim for another haircut! Three Weeks and Sefira......Here I come!

Highly recommended.

Oh yeah, and if you want to look REALLY good, just ask for the "Rabbi Enkin Secret Kabbala Cut"...even my wife likes it!

Ari Enkin