[RBS] Seeking recommendations for a tour guide who drives his own van to guide tourists

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 11 05:53:09 IST 2011

My friend is asking for a tour guide who takes people in his own van  to tour. They specifically need the area of Netanya one day during the first week of January. We are talking about a yeshivish family of boys and a set of conservative style grandparents.
So, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way.
TIA,
Adina