[RBS] looking 4 retired dr. to write medical opinion re: flu shot reactions

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 11:07:05 IST 2011

  Hi
I am searching for a doctor who is willing to write a medical opinion after
reviewing my case file affirming that flu shots have been known in small
instances to cause adverse reactions .
Seems no doctor who works for kupat cholim is willing to get involved so
that is why I am looking for a doctor who is retired. Maybe there is a
doctor from abroad willing to write it up?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Marti