[RBS] Hot Price Just 25 Nis for converting Video Tapes/Audio Tapes/8mm film 50ft To Disc

Noam Weisz noamweisz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 18:57:58 IST 2011

MediaCreative's Hot Price 25 Nis Per Tape  - Video Tapes convert to DVD from Variety media types :
VHS,SVHS,mini DV,8mm video ,Hi8, Digital 8, VHSC,SVHSC.

Standad Audio Cassette To Cd Audio.

 8mm Movie Film 50ft To DVD include Super 8mm and Standad 8mm.
Hot Price 25 Nis - Coupon Through 31/12/2011.

A Great Chance to Rediscovering your precious Moments all that for just 25 Nis per Tape.

Stop
 rewinding Tapes and reels fast forward to DVD before it will be too late.

Include
 NTSC,PAL and SECAM Video
 Tapes.

Include DVD Case for each DVD.

Collecting and Returning "door to door" services.

Get our Hot Price conversion coupon on our facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/mediacreative.co.il

Like Us,

Write down The Coupon Code below the image , Click On The Link Below The
 Code ,Enter The Code And Print The Coupon.

All The Media In 1 Creative Place - MediaCreative.

Feel free to contact us for any further assistance - mobile: 052-8242208 - tel.: 072-2504244

Wish you all The Best,

Noam - MediaCreative.

MediaCreative AV Productions
Mobile :