[RBS] Melabev Oils - Please send in your orders today!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:47:30 IST 2011

We have an opportunity to order more oils to benefit Melabev.
If you haven't yet emailed or picked up your order, please do so today so
that we can get a final count and see how many more we will need.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITY OF BS/RBS FOR BRINGING MUCH
LIGHT TO THE LOCAL ELDERLY THIS CHANUKAH!
Tizku l'mitzvot!

Please support the local elderly and order your oil this year through
Melabev!
Order your pre-filled Chanukah oil directly from MELABEV and bring some
light to the elderly this Chanukah!!
Limited Supply - Order Now - 70nis each- Pick up points throughout BS/RBS
"ptilor"- ready made 100% olive oil cups\candles for the chanukia.
you get 44 in a pack-enough for all of Chanuka.
they are great for traveling since they are ready made and very light, and
all you have to do is take the lid off and put them on the
chanukia-everything else is put together already. if wanted, the lid can be
a base for the candles-so you don't need a chanukia.
they light really well and last for a long time-there is no problem
lighting them on Friday before Shabbat.
For orders please contact melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thank you!