[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE now in your area! Why Tora Dojo? Good question!

toradoj.fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:55:29 IST 2011

                      WHY TORA DOJO KARATE?
                        www.toradojo.co.il

Traditionally martial Arts training offered benefits to practitioners that reached far beyond fighting skills or competitive training. Over the past fifty years many Martial Arts styles have focused on competitive training as well as physical sport training and have left behind the internal aspects as well as the idea that training should have a wide range effect on ones daily life.

TORA DOJO KARATE is a traditional martial Arts style that trains with the goal of developing oneself through the mastery of numerous traditional Martial arts and fighting styles along with a rigorous internal development program.

While our system trains hard and stresses practical technique that allows our students to keep safe when facing dangerous and physically threatening situations we stress the self development as well as internal energy and focus skills.
The goal is not to move up a belt color or become a champion in someone else's opinion but rather to improve oneself.
Our students define the color of their belt rather than the belt defining them.

Each of our classes and programs are specifically designed according to the age of our students.

ADULTS TORA DOJO KARATE
Classes are a fully traditional karate class that stresses physical development and strength building along with technique training on a very high level. Our students study and train in a Japanese Karate style that stresses practical technique with a strong internal connection based more on Jewish sources. Jewish Meditation as well as Kavana is practiced. Chi gong is practiced at the end of
each class and how to implement internal strength and energy into every technique is taught. Breathing as well as physical development (getting into shape) is a major part of our training.

TORA DOJO KIDS CLASSES
TORA DOJO KARATE training has proven to be a tremendous asset in developing strengths, motivation and focus needed to succeed. The classes are designed to affect our younger students in the most positive ways. Whether it is their behavior after adopting a code of "Midot" or their improvement in coordination or concentration skills, our students have a very recognizable code of ethics and behavior based on good "Midot" and respect.
I have often witnessed `C' students turn into `A' students with the help of Tora Dojo Karate training.

Popular kids learn to use their leadership skills to make good decisions based on themselves rather than peer pressure. Shy students find their inner strengths while other students find their self control.

In a world where kids are finding artificial entertainment through the internet and the cyber world, that demands absolutely no effort, Tora Dojo teaches kids that effort and motivation are the real ingredients to greatness and success.

Very often we receive students who have never studied serious Martial Arts or haven't worked out in years and with time and training with TORA DOJO KARATE have regained control over their physical fitness as well as redefined themselves on a deep internal level.

Our classes take place in Bet Shemesh on Sundays and Thursdays
Come down for a FREE trial class!
5:00-6:00 TORA DOJO Kids Beginner Karate
6:00-7:00 TORA DOJO Kids advanced Karate class (students from other styles may join this class after an interview)
7:00-8:00 TORA DOJO Women and Girls
8:00-9:30 TORA DOJO Mens Karate
For more information or registration details contact:
Ari Fuld
0547838758

toradojo.fuld at gmail.com