[RBS] IDF Chanukah Party! Join United With Israel On An Army Base To Celebrate!

ytu159 jn at jessenowlin.com
Tue Dec 13 20:24:41 IST 2011

United with Israel <http://unitedwithisrael.org/uwi-idf-party/>  in
conjunction with Thank Israeli Soldiers
<http://thankisraelisoldiers.org/>  is honored to sponsor our 1st
Annual:

IDF CHANUKAH PARTY!

This amazing event will take place on the 6th night of Chanukah: SUNDAY
DECEMBER 25, 2011

The event will feature music, dancing, traditional Chanukah food, and
of-course, the Lighting of the Menorah. This year, the soldiers will be
lighting a very special Menorah that was created from the remains of
kassam rockets that exploded in Israel. An Israeli artist has
transformed these missiles of terror into something of unique beauty and
light!

The event will be broadcast LIVE via streaming video on our Facebook
page. More info about the live broadcast will be provided in the next
few days.

The soldiers from the ANATOT base provide critical security to Israeli
citizens, These are the men and women who man the checkpoints to inspect
vehicles and individuals seeking to enter from Palestinian controlled
areas. They are our front line against terror. They are outside all day
and night and get very cold in the winter, just like we all would!

BUSES LEAVE AT 4:15 FROM BINYANEI HAUMA

To write a personal note to a soldier, donate a winter care package or
sponsor the entire event, visit https://unitedwithisrael.com/soldiers/
<https://unitedwithisrael.com/soldiers/>

A special ceremony will be held in honor of the soldiers in which Warm
Winter care packages from United with Israel supporters will be given to
the soldiers. Personal letters from admirers all around the world will
be presented as an expression of gratitude and unity.

If you are interested in attending, buses will leaving from Binyanei
Hauma in Jerusalem. Due to security concerns, private vehicles will NOT
be allowed on the base:

YOU MUST RSVP TO OUR CONTACT INFO BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND

The cost of the bus will be 20 Shekel per person, and a (optional) Meat
(Mehadrin) dinner will be provided by the army at an additional cost of
20 Shekel.

IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST FROM RBSA WE WILL SEND A BUS DIRECTLY FROM
HERE. Please state you are from RBSA when calling.

For more info about the event, please contact us:
Email: idfparty at unitedwithisrael.org
Phone (Israel): 052-289-0353
Phone (USA): 201-499-7870
United With Israel is an RBSA Organization