[RBS] So, what do people think about Exclusive on Achziv?

Jonathan and Shoshana Shooter jshooter at zahav.net.il
Tue Dec 13 23:18:04 IST 2011

So, what do people think about exclusive on Achziv?
ML from New York wrote

The apartment was a dream, so comfortable and convenient. All we could possibly have needed was here. The cleanliness when we arrived was very impressive and the accommodations could not have been better. We will be seeing you again next time we come to RBS.

CG from Gateshead, England wrote
'We loved staying in your appartment and the fact that it was so clean, fresh and well cared for made our simcha so much sweeter. You were super'

AN from North Woodmere NY wrote

'Thank you so much for allowing us to rent your beautiful apartment in this wonderful neighborhood. We had such a great time here. You have been so helpful to us during our stay here- from supplying the apartment with everything possible that we could think think of, to answering all our questions. Maybe we will see you again next year, same time same place?'

Special sale on certain periods in December, call 0546024752 for availabity and more details
Visit www.exclusiveonachziv.com

Located on Nachal Achziv, next to Luz/Revivim/Ayalon

3 large rooms (2 big bedrooms) furnished to the highest standards...at extremely competitive prices

Bright and airy, view of Ayalon park. Fully air conditioned

Sleeps up to 7 people

Full kitchen with separate meaty/milky sinks and utensils

Garden with furniture

Book now for Pesach and Summer 2012 to avoid disappointment

Daily, weekly and monthly rates

Call 0546024752  for details