[RBS] recomendation for a massage

Yael and Mark slutzkiy at netvision.net.il
Thu Dec 15 10:02:54 IST 2011

Last Thursday I was a lucky recipient of one of the Rachel Rubinoff
sweepstakes free introductory massages. Let me tell you, the 50 minute full
body massage was so relaxing and yet so invigorating that I sailed through
all my hectic Thursday obligations with such calm and peace of mind. I felt
as if I had been on vacation.

Rachel is new in town and I would highly suggest booking a massage with her
in the near future because as soon as word gets out how fantastic she is her
appointment book will be full and ladies you wouldn't want to miss out on an
awesome massage because there is no availablility. Rochel's number is:

052 762 3573

Thanks so much Rachel,

Yael