[RBS] Recommendation for Masseuses: Rochel Rubinoff

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:48:03 IST 2011

Rochel Rubinoff is new to our community.  She is working at Avraham Gundle's wellness center on Nachal Achziv.

I was lucky enough to receive a free massage from her, and not only was it extremely relaxing, it was truly therapeutic, both physically and emotionally.  Rochel completely respected my need for no conversation and I didn't feel any pressure to talk or interact at all.  Due to aging, overweight and stress, I've been having lots of physical problems lately.  After my massage yesterday, for the first time in a long time, I woke up without any aches and pains and could walk upright without creaking or complaining about my joints!

I highly recommend Rochel's services, and hope to enjoy them again in the very near future.

Contact her at 052-7623573 or rochelrubinoffmassage at gmail.com

Rochel Black