[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:56:03 IST 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the sales:the items on sale do not include in the amount you
have to spend to get the sale.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

With purchase of 79 sh. at my meat counter:
Whole fresh chicken for 9.90 sh. per kilo.
Fresh chicken schnitzels for 21.90 sh. per kilo.
Fresh chicken thighs for 17.90 sh. per kilo.
Fresh chicken wings for 7.90 sh. per kilo.
Frozen chicken quarters Rav Rubin for 29.90 sh. per kilo.
Delidag frozen fish sticks 1 kilo for 19.90 sh.

The store with purchase of 79 sh and more:

Badin baby fabric softener for 13.90 sh.
Couscous/ptitim from Asif 3 for 10 sh.
30 medium eggs for 22.50 sh.
Whole palm hearts Willifood for 6.90 sh.
Honey nut cheerios for 17.90 sh.
Ocean spray craisins for 11.90 sh.
Spring juices 1.5 liter 2 for 10 sh.
Carmel selected Young muscato for 19.90 sh.
Hunt's barbecue sauce regular/honey/hickory for 15.90 sh.
Pringles 2 for 16 sh.
Carmit pink and white marshmallows for 5.50 sh.
7 pack large aluminium pans 32*26 cm 2 for 13 sh.
Persil laundry detergent 5 kilo for 31.90 sh.
8 pack of paper towels from Sano sushi for 10.90 sh.
Pearl barley Ki tov 1 kilo for 12.90 sh.

Fruit and vegetables
Lettuce/shredded iceberg lettuce/coleslaw/mediterranean mix/shredded
green and red cabbage/shredded carrots/celery/spring onions/
coriander/parsley/dill and beet leaves 2 for 10 sh.

This veggie/fruit sale is from Sunday till Tuesday.
Shavua tov and Hanukkah sameach!
Alon Frank

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)