[RBS] Women's Writing Group with a View to Publication

surifulda surifulda at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:36:40 IST 2011

Are you working on a novel, short story (or collection), life story or
personal essay?
Would you like to take it up to publishable level through group and
instructor feedback?

Women's writing group opening immediately after Chanukah.
Option for morning or evening classes.
Limit of eight women per group.
Please email: gilagreen at gmail.com for details.
For more information and additional testimonials:www.gilagreenonline.com

Recent testimonials Gila's fiction writing class gave me more confidence as
a writer.  Gila's teaching method is very concise and could only derive from
years of experience. Her lectures and the accompanying exercises challenged
me to write my story and the characters in a way that helped to add more
layers and to make them more believable. Gila's feedback was very in-depth.
She was always available for questions and comments. She strongly encouraged
that we take advantage of peer critiques.  In Gila's class I was able to
take my short story to the next level. ~ Conswalia Marie Green, NY, NY.
I have taken many courses in writers centers before and never got ANYTHING
out of them. The main thing I got was formulaic responses that hindered my
writing rather than deepening my approach. I loved Gila's course so much I
am reregistering. ~ Janet Lowenbach, Maryland.
I am really satisfied with this course. I have already learned a veritable
TON. In my opinion, you're doing a wonderful job of addressing important
areas, discussing/explaining the material, encouraging and acknowledging
group/individual participation. You are actually attending and assisting in
a birth of sorts...the rebirth of my passion for writing. The rebirth of
believing I can do it. Hallelujah! ~ Elana Baxter, Vancouver, Canada.

Regards

Gila Green
Writer. Editor.
Creative Writing Instructor.