[RBS] Recommending terrific donuts!!

Hadine Gordon hadinegord at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:24:48 IST 2011

Unsolicited recommendation: I highly recommend Saidels donuts as the best
donuts my family has ever eaten! They are light textured (not doughy at
all), very large, low oil and grease and delicious. The toppings/fillings
are very generous and scrumptious. We had their "trial pack " of 8 donuts
for 40 NIS which meant we got one of each flavour. Each one was more
delicious than the next. And it was real fun sharing and tasting.

>From their ad:
"ONLY 40 NIS for a "Trial pack" of our donuts (purchased individually price
would be 45 NIS!) - 1 each of the 8 featured donut flavors (jelly filled
(not a sufganiya), chocolate sprinkles, vanilla sprinkles, honey and
cinnamon, apple strudel, chocolate nuts, Boston cream, and
blueberry filled!
You pay for 7 and get the 8th one free.

Please note that we will be delivering Erev Channuka, Tuesday December 20th
to Raanana, Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh. It is already possible to
order for Tuesday on the internet or by phone.

Saidels Bakery also specializes in a wide range of health breads, special
challahs, real American bagels (boiled then baked), bialys, apple pies and
cookies.

Visit our website http://saidels.com for more details about our unique
boutique bakery and products.

You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone