[RBS] The best NEW minyan in town....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Dec 19 19:18:00 IST 2011

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    B''sd

might NOT be across the street...but  WELL worth the walk!

IF your husband is looking for the most unique Shabbos morning minyan in all of RBS-a,....I have the answer for YOU!

a.  "Psukay Dzimra"  with kavana which starts at 8:30a.m. and borchu at 9:22a.m.
b. NO talking at all
c. Best tasting  cholent kiddush you have ever had
d. EVERY week a Siyam in gemorah at the conclusion of a fasinating shiur on the sedra given by an enormos Talmud Chachum
-VERY clean pleasant environment

Please consider bringing your Bar Mitzvah son/s as our teen population is growing every month!

Nachal Sorek 21b/11, 3rd floor  ...near the  bottom of the street

See you there!

Jeffrey Bell
052-7606-891