[RBS] Time of the Chanuka Workshop has been changed!!! Nina Brenner's Arts a nd Crafts Hanukah Workshop

Art by Nina Elizabeth nibrenner2 at juno.com
Mon Dec 19 18:19:14 IST 2011

Don’t know what to do with your kids on Hanukkah? Want to stay local so you are home in time for candle lighting??

Come to Nina Brenner’s Arts and Crafts Hanukkah Workshop for kids on Sunday Dec.25th in RBS Alef!

We will be making Chanukah Magnets, Painting Dreidels and MORE!!

Ages 5-8 (*There will be coloring projects for younger children if they want to join)

Cost: 15nis per kid

Location: At the Timna Park [Location may change; I will notify you if there is a new location]

Time: 11:00am

Call to sign up! 052-717-8818

Nibrenner2 at juno.com

Regards,