[RBS] Large snake found and killed corner of dolev Yarkon

surifulda surifulda at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:23:49 IST 2011

Hi,
I called the snake catcher. It's probably a whip snake. Not dangerous.
Hopefully the cats will eat it
Feel free to take pictures. It's corner of Dolev and Yarden (not Yarkon)
Please don't email me anything else. I just wanted to warn the community to
look out for snakes in this warm weather.
Any opinions about murdering snakes, tzaar baalei chaim or anything else
should not be directed to me, I didn't kill it or see it killed.
I personally would walk backwards as recommended by the snake catcher, and
go on with my life...

Suri