[RBS] gluten free tortillas or how to make malawach SOFT?

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 21 02:35:14 IST 2011

I'm searching for a gluten free option to SOFT tortilla type things.  Ortega
corn taco shells are a bit too crunchy for what I need.  I have already been
in  touch with Marti Winston.  Any ideas?  She suggested malawach, but I've
only had that deep fried and crispy.  Anyone know how to make it so its soft
and more tortilla like?
Thanks for your ideas!
Chanukah sameach
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com