[RBS] Fun Free Chesed Music Activity this Sunday 11:15am-12noon

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:31:46 IST 2011

Great fun  FREE kids' activity Sunday 11:15am-12noon
Bring Simchat Chanukah to the seniors at Melabev Community Club for Eldercare!
Kids up to age 8 and their moms are invited to join the indefatigable
Judy Clark and our beloved seniors for singing, dancing, playing
instruments and more at Melabev's temporary home at BMTL - Ulam
Selesny - Rechov Asher 1 - Givat Sharett
Treats for all! Packaged with love by the Melabev Seniors!!
Please RSVP so we know how many kids to expect!
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
02-999-4258
 www.melabev.org