[RBS] Fun Free Chanukah Music Activity for Seniors and Youngsters!! this Sunday 11:00am-12noon

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:19:09 IST 2011

ALL BS/RBS Seniors over age 59
All BS/RBS Children under age 9
are invited to:

Great fun FREE CHANUKAH activity this Sunday 11:00am-12noon
Join the indefatigable Judy Clark and our beloved Melabev Seniors for
singing, dancing, playing instruments and more at Melabev's temporary home
at BMTL - Ulam Selesny - Rechov Asher 1 - Givat Sharett
Treats for all! Packaged with love by the Melabev Seniors!!
Please RSVP so we know how many kids/seniors to expect!
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
02-999-4258
 www.melabev.org