[RBS] Sheina's Chanukah Posters/placemats- 20%OFF!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 07:33:11 IST 2011

Yes, Sheina generously donated a beautiful festive poster to the
Melabev Senior Center and we are using it as a placemat when we light
Chanukah candles w/ the members! Thank you Sheina !! We love it!!

Beautiful Poster -  to hang on wall or door or window!

Use as placemats-  on table!

Or under the menorah!!  Catches dripping wax and oils  - and washes off clean!

25 NIS.  NOW 20%OFF!  ONLY 20 NIS!!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151014236210287.774518.762065286&type=1&l=56bdddbcff

Check it out!

Sheina

Sheina Carlebach Berkowitz

Ramat Bet Shemesh

02-991-6647

054-848-7839

signature database 6204 (20110613) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 6204 (20110613) __________

http://www.eset.com

To subscribe, unsubscribe, or set digest or vacation mode,
send a message to:
rbs-request at cs.huji.ac.il

Rbs mailing list
Rbs at cs.huji.ac.il