[RBS] Protest today: RBS residents time to speak up/show up

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 08:54:12 IST 2011

or pay the consequences of indifference to what is /and will happen in our great community

Please join a protest with the participation of members of Knesset from the
"right" and the "left" as in one voice we demand that the future of Bet
Shemesh, including future construction, be for all its populations and we
protest all religious coercion and extremism.

When:  Tuesday December 27 at 6:00p.m.

Where: Between Nofei Aviv and the Kikar next to Orot

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
ddlipman at gmail.com.

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6