[RBS] Peaceful March in Beit Shemesh - TONIGHT!

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Tue Dec 27 10:35:20 IST 2011

Dear List Peoples,

As you may have seen our City has been in the news recently.
Please join a protest with the participation of members of Knesset from the
"right" and the "left" as in one voice we demand that the future of Bet
Shemesh, including future construction, be for all its populations and we
protest all religious coercion and extremism.

When:  Tuesday December 27 at 6:00p.m.

Where: Between Nofei Aviv and the Kikar next to Orot School

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
ddlipman at gmail.com

 Dov Lipman