[RBS] job opp - web developer

Zeev Breier zeev.breier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:10:35 IST 2011

An exciting and dynamic new startup is seeking an additional, full
time, server side web developer to join us in our vision to develop
what will become one of the largest and most complete systems of its
kind in Israel.

The candidate, in addition to possessing the qualifications below,
will be someone who enjoys the fulfillment of working with the latest
technology, in a small company with an exciting future.

Salary and benefits are competitive, with plenty of room to grow as we do.

Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ yrs. programming with a large MVC web framework.
- Proficient in PHP/MySQL, HTML/CSS/js/XML, JQuery.
- Working knowledge of the major OO design patterns.
- Experience using ORM’s.
- Comfortable with Git or SVN.
- Some exposure to Symfony2 / Doctrine2, and TDD would be a nice bonus.

please send inquiries and cv's to reuven at meamloez.org