[RBS] INFO: The Last Activity to do This Chanukah - Don't Miss

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Tue Dec 27 23:40:47 IST 2011

RBS Kupa Chanuka video: http://www.rbstzedaka.com/?p=
<http://www.rbstzedaka.com/?p=139> 139)

Not everybody merits to have the light of Chanukah permeate their home and
their lives. As we are being uplifted during this special time of the year,
we must know that many neighbors, and possibly friends are suffering through
tremendous hardship. Those families we know that are having a 'difficult
time' can really be a lot worse off than any of us could imagine. The Kupa
knows - they come to us for help.
Zos Chanukah is a culmination of tremendous spirituality and closeness to
Hashem and what He wants from us. It is so powerful that one should be able
to not only feel it but to see it and point saying "Zos Chanukah" - This is
Chanukah. We have an opportunity to show Hashem that we appreciate
everything He has given us during this special holiday by taking action and
helping our neighbors in a big way with the most precious mitzvah of
Tzedakah.
It is a very auspicious time for Klal Yisrael and the Kupa, helping so many
families in our community, gives you the opportunity to merit tremendous
bracha, hatzlacha and Siyata D'Shmaya in all that you do. Please visit our
site or call and give generously. 995-1111
Chanukah Sameach.

Copy/Paste This Link to A Friend: http://www.rbstzedaka.com/?p=
<http://www.rbstzedaka.com/?p=139> 139)