[RBS] Garlic Bread on Special at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 15:15:29 IST 2011

Saidels Bakery is proud to present a new product:
Garlic bread - regular price 9 NIS - special introductory price 7.5 NIS
Saidels Bakery specializes in a wide range of  special challahs, health breads, bialys, apple pies, frozen quiches and cookies.
Our range of delicious (and healthy) challahs includes-
Sweet challahCinnamon and Raisin (Babke) ChallahHoney, Apple & Raisin ChallahWhole Wheat and Honey ChallahWhole Wheat Cinnamon and Raisin (Babke) ChallahRye ChallahSweet Challah RollsWhole wheat Challah RollsSweet "Mini" Challah (same dough but half the size of the Sweet Challah)
Visit our website http://saidels.com for more details about our unique boutique bakery and products. Our website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.
You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone (09-7941222)
We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee. Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00.
Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl SaidelSaidels Bakery "baked with love"Tel: 09-7941222http://saidels.comshezles@saidels.com