[RBS] 3 Times a Charm!

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:47:56 IST 2011

I'm delighted to announce that I am now teaching ZUMBA Fitness classes 3
nights a week!!

Haven't tried ZUMBA? Read the bottom of this email.*

And, you can join all the classes with my DISCOUNT PUNCH CARD, for as low as
20 NIS per class.

Here's the schedule:

Motzaei Shabbos: 8 PM at Moshav Zecharia
Monday: 8:30 PM at the RBS Matnas
Wednesday: 8:30 PM at Moshav Zecharia

For more information, write back, call me (054-729-1733), or friend me on
FaceBook: Jolene Sonnenberg ZUMBA.

Jo

* ZUMBA Fitness is very fun, and you DO NOT need to be coordinated or to be
a dancer to enjoy it. I invite you to join any of my classes, and come
introduce yourself to me before class.