[RBS] Great Kosher Pizza Place in the Azrieli Center in Tel Aviv

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Wed Dec 28 23:09:11 IST 2011

To all of you who enjoy very thin pizza as much as I do: I recommend the Agvania (Tomato) Pizza Shop (Restaurant) on floor 2 of the Azrieli Center in Tel Aviv (at the corner of Namir and HaTachmoshet Streets, near HaShalom Street). It has a Tel Aviv Rabbinate Mehadrin Hechsher as well as a Badatz Bet Yosef Hechsher, and the Pizza there was much enjoyed by my sons and myself today (Wednesday) when we were in Tel Aviv.

כתריאל לב
רמת בית שמש
טלפון: 02-9914332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867