[RBS] Keren Yosef - CPR Refresher Course

Family Gelber mgelber at 012.net.il
Thu Dec 29 23:16:21 IST 2011

LEARN HOW TO SAVE  A LIFE!!

Keren Yosef will be running a one-session REFRESHER CPR  course for adults, which  will be held
B"EH on Wednesday night, 25th January from 7pm to 10pm.

The course will review basic CPR and what to do in a choking situation.

The course will be given in English by Yehudis Schamroth.

The suggested donation to Keren Yosef is NIS 50 per person.

Please email me your name and contact phone number if you would like to attend.

Venue to be advised. (If you would like to offer your home, please let me know.)

Baruch Gelber