[RBS] Open evening for Orot Yehudah for parents and 8th Grade students.

jonaliz at netvision.net.il jonaliz at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 31 21:32:02 IST 2011

We will be hosting an open evening at our home Shvil Hagichon 7/1 Ramat Beit Shemesh, at 8:30pm,  for parents and students entering 8th grade next year.

Representatives from Yeshivat Bnei Akiva Orot Yehudah from Efrat will be presenting the ideology of the school, the academic program that the school offers and the informal education that the school offers.

Regards
The Klompas family
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from orange