[RBS] Demystify Home Maintenance

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 31 22:10:56 IST 2011

Join our course and take the mystery out of home maintenance.

This is what past participants have to say about the benefits:

"This is the coolest thing I have ever done!"

"I finally feel confident doing stuff myself."

"Confidence to approach things I thought 'off limits'"

"I learned how to fine tune skills I already had."

"...understand things I didn't know...also...what things I want to do and
what to hire someone to do."

"That course was one of the best things I've done since we moved to Beit
Shemesh!"

"Besides being interesting, informative and hands-on, we learned how to do
many simple home repairs that I felt intimidated to do before. I decided to
keep track of money I've saved by doing some things by myself (like hanging
pictures or installing a folding door) and within two months I had more than
made up the cost of the class!"

Join our next six week home maintenance course.
Sunday morning or evening: January 22nd-February 26th
Monday evening (new!): January 23rd-February 27th

Sign up now-we keep class size small.

For syllabus and registration details please e-mail:
ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com or call: 02-999-3110
Uriel "Master Handyman" and Ellen Segal