[RBS] FW: Free: Franklin Planner Compact size supplies

Tzirel Shaffren tzirel at shaffren.com
Tue Feb 1 20:48:55 IST 2011

Hi,

I have the following Franklin Planner Compact size supplies:

-      A binder with a hand and shoulder strap

-      A storage binder

-      A hole puncher

-      Some non-date dependent paper supplies (to do list dividers, etc.)

I do not have any current refills, you will have to order it by yourself.

I would rather give it to someone who is a Franklin user already, but if no
Franklin user claims it, I will give it to whoever is interested.

Take care,

Tzirel, an RBS Resident

054-766-8315