[RBS] Hitchhiker warning!!

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 10:26:45 IST 2011

My chayal's backpack was in the back seat, when we picked up hitchhikers right in Beit Shemesh, on Sderot Hadekel, on the way to Yerushalaim.

Five hours later we got a call from our bank, asking if we were missing my son's credit card.  They had already arrested the perpetrator in Talpiot, who had managed to spend 1,500 shekel by that time.

He had riffled the backpack and stolen the card and the cash during his ride with us.

Lesson Learned:  Keep wallet on your person, or backpack in the trunk of the car!

Shoshanna