[RBS] Great Car Mechanic

Jonathan and Shoshana Shooter jshooter at zahav.net.il
Wed Feb 2 19:24:52 IST 2011

I have to highly recommend my mechanic, Dudu.
He is a retired army mechanic, plus he taught mechanics to the army mechanics, and since then he has been working privately.
His stregnth is in diagnosing accurately, and he only charges for his work, he doesnt try and make money on the parts.
While Toyota told me the problem would cost in the four figures, he diagnosed the problem and a small three figure sum did the trick.
Dudu is known by real israelis (not us chutznikim) as yashar kesergel (straight as a ruler).
Btw he comes to your house, and either fixes it there or takes it to a garage.
His number is 0577608864
please say yonatan recommended him