[RBS] ped. neurologist help needed, Meuchedet very limited!

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Feb 3 10:30:52 IST 2011

Meuchedet's  pediatric neurologist Dr Shmueli has  left Meuchedet leaving
ONE  ped neurologist , Livne,  to handle all the cases  in RBS and BS.
Can't get an appointment until April even though my pediatrician said its
urgent.  I can only go on a wait list!  In general I am happy with
Meuchedet, but in a community as large as this I am disappointed that they
are not doing a better job to  replace Shmueli; but at this stage just need
to have my kid seen!

Any suggestion for a private neurologist or a ped neurologist in a nearby
city from Meuchedet who has a REASONABLE wait time for appointments?
Thank you!
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~  077 78 555 11  ~   www.besimcha-israel.com  ~