[RBS] KOL HAKAVOD TO SPOTLIGHT ON WOMEN!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Feb 3 12:21:17 IST 2011

A huge yishar koach to Rochel Grundman and Annie Orenstein of "Spotlight on
Women" for organising the most fantastic concert last night in which
Caroline (Cohen) Pakter and our very own Beit Shemesh bred Abby Yudin
performed so beautifully and professionally.  The Mifal Hapayis Auditorium
was packed and everyone was buzzing with the excitement of the show.

Lema'an Achai would like to publicly thank Spotlight on Women for choosing
to donate a part of last night's profits to Lema'an Achai.
We wish Spotlight on Women much hatzlacha in all their future endeavours on
behalf of women in the community at large.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115