[RBS] "agadot" portrait studio..... unsoliciated recommendation!!!!

meir_goodman chana423 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:10:57 IST 2011

today we went for photos of the kids by "agadot" photography in "bet" and we were blown away! not only was mrs. friedman reasonably priced,patient and friendly she took amazing photos with adorable back-drops and props. to add to all this.... when we were viewing the photos and found 14 great ones and were unsure about the 15th (15 are included in the price) she offered to set up another back-drop and take another set of photos!!!
"agadot"- 0774502065

the goodman family