[RBS] barter israel

Yaelle Moesch jacquidiane at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 13:27:08 IST 2011

Hi Everyone
I have started a facebook group for people living in Israel to become an organized bartering community and wanted to let local people know more about it. The idea is to trade services and make connections. This is good advertising for both bartering and paying customers to learn about your business, so come and join and please suggest to friends also. If you have any questions please post to our facebook page.We would like more people to join so that we can expand the bartering community.
Once you join you can list yourself on the wall - state what services you offer and what you charge and if there is something specific you are looking for then you can list that also.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Barter-Israel/182086041831202

Yaelle Moesch
RBS Resident