[RBS] Melting Bobka arrives Thursday 11:30AM

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:58:17 IST 2011

Well, thanks to all of you, the Melting Bobka Company's delicious
desserts are a hit in RBSA!!!

The most amazing chocolate bobka cake I have ever eaten.

Delicious cinnamon bobka and buns!

Moist, dark chocolate cake with fudge frosting!

Soft chocolate chip cookies packed full of chips!!

All Under the hashagas Rav Rubin!

Effie at BEST is bringing in the whole line of Melting Bobka!

He will have the full line of cakes at Best Market every Thursday around 11:30AM

Also, for those of you living down the hill. Hakol Lishulchan will
also carry several of these desserts.

Try these items. If you like them and wish to have them delivered
directly to your door for a simcha, just call Avraham at the phone
number on the label.

My favorite is the chocolate bobka. I love eating this bobka cold with
kiddush Shabbos morning but many
people like it warmed on the blech so the gooey chocolate is warm.

One of my daughters loves the cinnamon bobka. she ate almost the whole
thing erev Shabbos before we realized there wouldn't be any left when
Shabbos came in!

My other daughter loves the cinnamon buns.

Great with kiddush and for melava malka!

So remember to get yours this Thursday around 11:30AM or 12:30PM
before they are sold out!

Marti