[RBS] positive, practical parenting

Yehuda Vyner lvyner at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 6 11:44:51 IST 2011

Open evening with Miriam Moore.

Subject is positive, practical parenting with an emphasis on tools for
effective communication.

Mrs. Moore is a mother of a very large family. A former ganenet and teacher
in Talmud Torah in Telstone. She is an experienced educator and is sought
after for her
experience and insight on all chinuch matters.

An opportunity not to be missed.

Wednesday night 8pm
8/1 Nachal Achziv. (Gundle home)
Suggested donation 15 Nis

Yehuda Vyner DPodM
Podiatrist
054 6203 108

I will be participating in the 11th ALYN Hospital Wheels of Love Bike Ride
and have given my commitment to raise funds for the physically challenged
children being treated there.
Please help the ALYN children by either sponsoring me or joining the Ride.