[RBS] "Let's Put on our Masks and Get Ready for Purim"

Rachel rachel_57 at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 6 12:39:27 IST 2011

Bringing us closer to how we would like our Purim to look and feel this
year, on an emotional and practical level.

-       4 sessions, once a week, over the period of 4 weeks

-       Starting Monday 14th February, from 10:00 -11:30 am

-       In RBS

-       Given by Esti Guedalia (M.A./ Life Coach/ Group Facilitator), and
Rachel Horvitch (Soc. Wkr/Psychotherapist/Group Facilitator)

-       To register please contact Esti at 054-2264666/ esti at guedalia.com