[RBS] MAJOR FOOD DRIVE -WEDNESDAY - YOU CAN HELP TOO!!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:48:02 IST 2011

This Wednesday (TOMORROW) - we are having a massive FOOD DRIVE for the needy!
Please send any dried goods to your closest drop off point for packaging.
We have tons of families and the local SOUP KITCHEN who are waiting
for basic food items!!
Thank you for your continued support!!
Monetary donations are tax deductible through OYM tzedakah fund.
Tomchei - Dropoff Points:
Ramat Beit Shemesh:
Corre - Nachal Shimshon 20/1 RBS
BarKohn - Nachal Alexander 2/1
Greenfield - Nachal Lachish 14/7
Harlow – Nachal Micha 11/12
Herrmann -Nachal Shimshon 20/3 RBS
Zharnest - Nachal Luz 18/1
Klein – Nachal Shimshon 16/5
Scheinfeld:
Lichtman - Shivtei Yisrael 1/3
Swirsky - Reuven 11 (55)
Ginensky - Shimon 71
Gross – Shimon 44
Kirsch - Rechov Gad 5/14
Aronson – Rechov Gad 1/9
 Migdal HaMayim:
Schwartz (Ruth) - Rechov Ortal 6a/2
Nofei Aviv:
Lipner - HaYasmin 4a
Marcus – HaChavatzelet 1bet
Givat Savion:
Clark - HaArazim 101
 TIZKU L'MITZVOT!!
signed,
Shoshana Lichtman, Sharon Goldberg, Mallka Goldberg, Mira Aronson
Tomchei Shabbos and the Melabev Bat Mitzvah program!