[RBS] Handmade diaper bags and Shabbas Bags

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:54:15 IST 2011

I have a range of handmade diaper bags and everyday and Shabbas bags listed in my online shop http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com.  I live in Ramat Beit Shemesh so you are welcome to come by and have a look or choose a custom design to suit your needs.

The diaper bags and stroller caddies were designed by me, with your needs in mind.  The diaper bags have organised pockets so you will be able to store and FIND everything you need, without adding bulk.  I have added velcro straps so you can hang the diaper bags over the bar of your stroller and there are key fobs on the caddies and diaper bags so you don't have to rummage around to find them.

My handbags are smart enough for Shabbas use and practical enough to take you through the week.

Have a look online at http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com and call or email me with questions or to make an appointment to come and see them for yourself.

Tracey Lipman
RBS Alef
999 2735