[RBS] offering ride to jrsm and/or back to bs/rbs wed morn.

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 00:31:05 IST 2011

hi all-

i know its last minute, but if anyone can use a ride to yerushalayim tomorrow
morning, i would be happy to take you.  i am leaving at 8:15ish and taking the
tunnel road to emek refayim.  do not email back, just call me at home 991-1160
between 7 and 7:50 or on my cell, 0547879781 until 8:15. i will be leaving
jerusalem from the same area at around 11:30 ish. if anyone needs a ride back to
bs/rbs, call me on my cell b4 that.

jesica